How has it even been 8 months?!

Goodness gracious me.. I don't even know where to start what a whirlwind the last 8 months have been! I don't even know how its been 8 months. In all my 27 years i don't think a year has gone as quickly as what 2017 feels like it is.. Madness! Its been the best/craziest/what the hell is going on 8 months I've ever experienced though!

If you said to me last year you'll be happily settled down with a baby next year i would of laughed in your face, I was getting ready to move to Dubai with no cares in the world (also no money- ha!) i certainly wouldn't change it for the world though. Being at home with Albie and Ash is 1000 times better than any night out partying -which i did a lot of!

Having Albie made me feel a type of unconditional love I had never even thought about or even believed existed. When Albie was born he was this little person I had never met before but, as soon as I heard his little cry and saw him open his eyes my heart was filled with a love I cant even describe. I never ever will forget that feeling. Without a doubt my biggest accomplishment in my life is that little human. My pregnancy wasn't the easiest as there was a lot of dramas that happened along the way but when I held him for that first time that was all forgotten and so so worth it.

Watching Albie from day one has been amazing. He changes every single day, learning something new. Currently hes on the move crawling which means everyone is doing a lot of running around after him. He's taken to chasing the dogs, trying to scale walls like he's spider man and also trying to stand up without holding on.. I mean slow down child you've literally been crawling for half and hour mum doesn't need you to be walking just yet. So now its also time to get the stair gates out too before the little terror discovers the stairs.

Becoming a mum made me change the way I looked at so many things. When your pregnant every mumma can relate to this, you kind of loose touch with people that you thought would be there for the next god knows how long. (very rarely changes after the baby arrives too!) You learn not to let these things bother you and get you down, there's a lot more important things in life going on that you need to keep your head up for and not let it get you down or angry. This effected me quite a bit as I didn't think it would happen to me (nobody does!) but once you cut those loose ends out of your life you become a much happier person - Be aware of those people that only appreciate your friendship when it's convenient for them. I literally have the best people around me now - Friends and Family and couldn't thank them enough for everything they do for me.

I couldn't imagine any sort of life without my little best friend and I can't wait to make more memories and go on lots more adventures with him starting with a half term week filled with farms, soft play, pumpkin picking and loads more! ALBIE PATRICK MUMMY LOVES YOU! Now I get to share some pictures.. baby spammmm and I'm not sorry!

Danielle
x

P.s sorry that was abit of a ramble!

Happy 8 Months Baby Boy!!
Some throwback pictures from each month!
Feb - This was when he was about 4 days old. 

March - Milk Coma

April- Your a wizard Albie!!

May - What are you looking at?

June- Ohhhh i can smile!

July- Double denim 

August- Club Tropicana

September- Camo Baby






Comments

Popular Posts