Where it all begins..



..My first blog and post! This may take a little while for me to get into as I'm very new to this but I'm so excited to get started and post about all things baby, lifestyle and pretty much anything that i feel needs to be shared! I do enjoy sharing pictures of Albie so i'll apologise in advance for all the baby spam!

Firstly I should introduce myself and Albie a little and explain why I'm doing this!



So.. I'm Danielle
27 years old
Became a first time mummy this year.
Amazing boyfriend called Ash (Baby Daddy- haha!)
I work in marketing as a Training and Demonstration Executive (currently on maternity leave!)
I love all things fashion for both me and baby!
I do waaaay too much shopping and absolutely love a bargain!

This blog is kind of a memory diary I can keep for Albie when hes older. He can take a look back and see all the different things we did, what his mummy enjoyed doing and just somewhere to take a look back on different memories. It's also nice for me to share my journey and offload my thoughts which are playing on my mind, sometimes its easier to write than speak I suppose!.

This is Albie and his middle name is Patrick.
7 and a half months old! (hes a another month older on the 22nd of every month)
He was born February 22nd 2017 at 6:16pm. My life changed forever on this day and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm going to do a post about the birth because its one of my favourite stories!
Albie has a few favourite things which are Peppa Pig,Baby TV, spaghetti bolognese and pretty much anything Ella's Kitchen!

So that's enough about us, i hope you enjoy reading about our little adventures and what we love!

Lots of Love 

Danielle & Albie
x

Comments

Popular Posts