Last couple of weeks!

Hi Guys,

Been a bit rubbish on the old writing the last couple of weeks because Albie's had a tummy bug and has been constantly glued to my side and now its my turn to be ill! Which may i add is not even allowed when your a mum. I'm sure Albie has some sort of sensor which means no more naps in the day and use me as a climbing frame!

Although we've been poorly we have had a busy few weeks seeing friends, getting Christmas shopping done, choosing MY birthday presents and it was my little sisters 21st birthday which meant i got to get my Kenwood chef sense back out and do some baking! I forgot how much i enjoyed making cakes so that's something i may get back into again! I was quite pleased with what i made and it was so much cheaper than buying one (I'm all for saving pennies at the moment!) So i may eventually do a step-by-step so you guys can have a go. It was a chocolate cake obviously with extra chocolate icing. Decorated the outside with chocolate fingers. And the top was covered in raspberries (just to make it healthy-ha!) more chocolate and a bottle of rose wine (yes its real wine!) what more could you ask for cake and wine! Safe to say Robyn was very happy with the cake. 

Being a show off but im actually so impressed with it haha! 
So we had a mums night out on Saturday as well. Goodness me what a lot of love i have for these girls! I don't think i would get through half the things i have to if it wasn't for these! It was Meg's birthday so a group of us headed to Gunwharf for lots of prosecco and lots of dancing in Bar 38 and Tiger Tiger, i haven't been to tiger in absolutely ages and it was such a laugh! Being a mum you don't really let your hair down with the girls very often so this was a perfect excuse. Can we just take a minute to appreciate how beautiful my mum friends are!
Shameless Selfie - Bit of a change from being covered in baby sick and snot haha
Me and Amie x

one too many prosecco..?


My number one.. we've been pregnant together and then theres just
6 weeks between the boys!

Want to pose some more?

Right.. so i wont bore you with too many more photos, but going to get back to a couple more posts this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts