Baby on Board...



Baby number two is in the oven! I AM SOOOO EXCITED, HAPPY, EMOTIONAL, SCARED..all the hormones! They are defo alot worse this time round compared to Albie's pregnancy - I'm coping though, just means i have to talk which if you know me I do not do this!

I found out pretty early with this little one at around 4 weeks.. and it was a massive shock! We literally moved house on Saturday and found out on Sunday. I wouldn't have it any other way though I am SO happy. I'm glad I can share the news with everyone now and this little belly (or should I say big!) is getting very difficult to hide now I'm past the stage where I just look bloated and fat which may i add felt like it went on forever! There is going to be around 19 months between baby and Albie. 2 under 2 - HELP MEEEE!

So I'm around 14 weeks now and this pregnancy already feels a lot different to when I was pregnant with Albie. With Albie i had morning sickness until around 16 weeks was very rarely sick this time round the morning sickness blessed me again but at all different times of the day. Its definitely harder this time because looking after a 1 year old while you don't even feel alive is SO HARD. When your in the toilet being sick (apologies TMI) and you have this small person behind you mimicking a retching noise and laughing is just not funny.. i mean it is now thinking back but at the time i just wanted to cry and go to bed BUTTT that's why we're mums basically superwomen that can function on the deathbed. Also I just wanted to sleep first time round.. don't get me wrong would love to do that again but you just can't. To be honest Ashley has been amazing, has let me sleep at night if Albie is up with his teeth (usually this means watching fireman Sam at 3.30am), helping with the cooking and cleaning etc or going to get me a slush puppie at 9pm because that's all that helps my sickness.

Because of my sickness food has been so difficult. The thought of chicken.. Lets just stop there i cant even talk about food.

I feel like my bump is very different this time, its shown a lot quicker which i know happens with second babies but to me i look 6 months preggo when I'm literally 3 and a half months! I feel like its already sitting a lot differently as well. Although i have noticed my legs getting a bit big so I'll be getting some exercise in now I'm in the 2nd tri. Clothes are beginning to hang off the bump which is getting bigger day by day and keeps catching my eye! It's like I forget its there! I have absolutely no idea what sex the baby could be, last time i felt like it was a boy. This time i have no clue what so ever! Scan Pictures still amazing me, you can see this tiny little person growing in your belly. I look at the pictures daily and try and show who i can. (Yes im one of them annoying people! - so im going to share another) What do you think.. Boy or girl?!





It's strange I'm so excited but i also have this mum guilt (AGAIN!). More because my attention is going to have to be shared between two of them. And Albie's used to having all my attention and that's going to change, hes going to have to share mummy! I don't want him to feel like hes not as important anymore when he is just as much, if not more. I don't know. I think it's normal for mums to feel like this occasionally but i got this i can do it! I think the two of them will be so close and it will be amazing to watch them grow up together the best of friends.

I cant wait to write about my pregnancy journey as well as Albie's progress. Exciting times ahead.
Look how cute he is in his little babygrow made by the amazing Little Sew n Sos (here you need to look at these clothes bags and everything else.. they are amazing!)



Lots of  Love

xxx

P.s Im biased but albie is so scrummy.


Comments

  1. Congratulations! So exciting! Our littles are all close in age and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Our first two are 19 months apart and our third was 17 months later! Literally no greater feeling than seeing the bond they share 💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading about other's pregnancy journeys! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts